Calico printed pillowcase TM Yaroslav t347
Bed linen from the Ukrainian manufacturer TM Yaroslav is made of high-quality printed calico, which consists of 100% natural cotton. Linen is one of the most popular types of fabric for the production of bed linen.
Advantages of calico bed linen:
- the thread weaving technology gives calico fabric tensile strength, which makes it resistant to wear and tear. The fabric does not shed, preserves the juiciness of colors, shape and original appearance. The bed will serve for more than one year;
– does not require special care, dries quickly, is easy to iron;
- the fabric absorbs moisture, so the sleeper's body always remains dry;
- breathability - air passes well, the body in a calico bed breathes;
- the ability to retain heat - the fabric warms better than satin, which is especially valuable in the cold season;
- hygienic - harmful microflora does not multiply in natural cotton;
Attention! Color and shade may differ from the presented photo depending on monitor settings (brightness, contrast, saturation), as well as lighting.
Please note that the location of the pattern on the pillowcases, duvet covers or sheets may differ from what is shown in the photo. Differences are possible due to the peculiarities of the location of the pattern on the fabric. The manufacturer does not consider such inconsistency a marriage, therefore such products are not subject to exchange or return.
It is not recommended to use the product without first washing it!
• first wash at t water 30°-40°C;
• wash without soaking;
• wash inside out;
• fill the drum of the washing machine by 50% with laundry, to ensure effective, careful washing, easy rinsing;
• use washing powders for colored fabrics;
• resizing after washing: on the base - up to 6%, on the duck - up to 3%;
• dry clothes immediately after washing; • iron at t 200°С;
• iron embroidered items on the reverse side.
|40х60 60х60 50х70 70х70
Пока нет видео для данного товара